Claymore your thoughts

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Claymore your thoughts

Post  bakuhasu on Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:33 am

Started a Claymore thread because I don't want to start another discussion in the thread here and second Charthinius wanted to talk about it sooo yeah your thoughts?

To me I enjoyed it.. But it can just be soo much more. I remember having this discussion with a friend that the manga was alot more fleshed out than the anime. The premise was not good and sometimes even goes to the cliche domain. I didn't like the main character (not Clare, he's too pathetic in the series for me to acknowledge him and his name ) and needs to be in the category SOUL BRO'S MEN ( you know what I'm talking about Gundamn people). Claymore is an anime that grows on you, you just really like where the story is going but in the anime version I felt like they didn't use all the characters that were introduced. The good, animation is done by studio Madhouse ( I think), fights scenes were good and just love how there is this sense of desperation throughout the series. Decent anime just because the fact the ending was just terrible and could have just been a whole lot more. But to cut it some slack it's hard to condense a anime into a 26 episode that the manga is still ongoing ( that's what I believe).

bakuhasu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Claymore your thoughts

Post  stevoarome on Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:00 pm

i saw the first 13 episode of it and i thought it was good anime that i actually liked compare to the other crap i watched and the story pretty good. I might want to read the manga after finished watching this and so i gave claymore a 4 silver eyed witches out 5.

stevoarome

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMagnificentOne on Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:37 am

I enjoyed the Claymore anime, but haven't checked out the manga. I do believe that the ending did seem pretty crappy, but sadly that's what I've come to expect with anime's like it.

TheMagnificentOne

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 3:41 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top