Hey Everyone

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hey Everyone

Post  elvenbladerogue on Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:12 am

This is Jason from Magic (for the ones who knows me in real life.) My Favorite anime... god that is such a hard one... i have so many... Gunslinger girl is my newest favorite anime on my list. I am really open mined when it comes to anime and pretty much anything.

I Heard about the podcast from the host. Friends with them in real life and well so far i am loving it and i love anime and video games... however i am more of a video gamer than anything but still love anime.

My First every anime... Voltron that was my first ever anime i saw when i was around 5 years old.

However one of my all time favorite animes is Sailor Moon. I am such a hardcore fan of it. I am a guy who loves it just as much as women... My friend was shocked to find out i could hold a very indeph convo with her about sailor moon... and all she had to say about that was i was the only guy she ever knew was that big of a sailor moon fan every other guy she talked to liked it but couldn't go indeph with it at all.

My most favorite anime opening... now that's a tough one... Either the Bleach season 1 or 2 theme, or Cowboy Bebop theme... or Sailor Moon theme... or... you know what... i just can't pick... grr... oh well lol Very Happy

One of my favorite anime movie has to be Vampire Hunter D, I really love the whole thing with the anime. I like Vampires and all. I love the Castlevania series, SOTN will always be my most favorite one out of the whole series. That one was just so well done it was such a master piece

Anyways. I will be downloading the pod cast every chance i get and I will be on the forums as much as i can.

Cya all later. Very Happy

elvenbladerogue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey Everyone

Post  Chiaki on Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:33 am

Hello and welcome! We're really glad you could take up the mantle of listenership as well as joining us on the forum. It's a new forum so we need all the voices we can get. Very Happy

Hopefully we can expose you to new, worthwhile anime and you can enjoy yourself! And remember, should you know any of our hosts in real life and therefore know their "real" name, it's all code names here Wink

Chiaki

View user profile http://www.aaapodcast.com

Back to top Go down

Post  elvenbladerogue on Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:04 am

Chiaki wrote:Hello and welcome! We're really glad you could take up the mantle of listenership as well as joining us on the forum. It's a new forum so we need all the voices we can get. Very Happy

Hopefully we can expose you to new, worthwhile anime and you can enjoy yourself! And remember, should you know any of our hosts in real life and therefore know their "real" name, it's all code names here Wink

lol yeah don't worry i kinda of knew not to talk about there real name.

This may be small for now, but in time i am sure you guys will get big in time.

elvenbladerogue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Welcome!

Post  Mitsugi on Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:06 am

Here there Jason. Welcome to our podcast forum!! We hope you enjoy the podcast and we are open to suggestions and what not about it. Hopefully you'll have some and also have some anime reviews you'd like us to do.

Thanks for joining! Can't wait to have in depth Sailor Moon conversations in the future!

Mitsugi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  elvenbladerogue on Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:05 am

Mitsugi wrote:Here there Jason. Welcome to our podcast forum!! We hope you enjoy the podcast and we are open to suggestions and what not about it. Hopefully you'll have some and also have some anime reviews you'd like us to do.

Thanks for joining! Can't wait to have in depth Sailor Moon conversations in the future!

Haha yeah i can't wait. glad to see i'm not the only sailor moon fan here so far... buy however last night i was at my friends house he was having a get together for my bday, since it was on mon, and his only day he has free are thrus, one of the people who came over last night was a Sailor Moon Junkie like me. She was really hot too, but today she was the GF of my Friends Friend. We where talking about sailor moon for a while last night.... she of course owned me in it not as in the knowledge part, more like she has everything else, DVD's VHS, Cards, Dolls etc... never gotten alot of that stuff but it was still cool to talk to a Sailor Moon Junkie like myself.

This site is going to be fun. can't wait for it to pick up. Smile

elvenbladerogue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Advertising

Post  Mitsugi on Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:08 am

We are going to start giving business cards to the local anime shops for advertising, but of course you guys can also do advertising by telling your friends. Smile

IT'll be good. We are starting a monthly contest. You can read more about it on the top page.

Yiipppee

Mitsugi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 11:25 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum