Modern Warfare 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Modern Warfare 2

Post  bakuhasu on Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:33 pm

Topic.... Since I know we have a few gamers in this forum and I KNOW that one or two members including me picked up this game (PC version) thoughts and likes? Dislikes? Discuss.
bakuhasu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Modern Warfare 2

Post  Mikhail on Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:56 pm

I picked it up for the 360. It was an amazing story line. i wont post spoilers yet but it was amazing. at the begining it asked me if i wanted to skip a level because it may be offensive to people. of course i wondered what this was and said no im not offended lets play. well i was surprised to see what it was. WOW!!! is all i can really say.
Mikhail

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Mitsugi on Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:40 pm

WOW!!! I'll say it too. As in, WOW!!! I AM TOTALLY BUYING THIS GAME when I get back from Japan in December. Not sure if I mentioned it yet but I am traveling to Japan from Dec. 21st - Jan. 7th to visit Chiaki, romp around Tokyo during shougatsu aka New Years Day. WOO!!!!
Mitsugi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  bakuhasu on Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:12 am

Yeah just beated the game yesterday and I would go as far in saying this game is ADDICTING! Not even that it's CRACK addicting. Was feeling a little guilty
Spoiler:
killing people at the No Russian chapter and shocked at how realistic it was...[spoiler]
. Glad you're enjoying the game Mihail and Mitsugi the game is worth the hype and your attention.
bakuhasu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top