My absences

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My absences

Post  Chiaki on Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:36 am

I wanted to apologize to the AAA community for my absences in previous podcasts, including this week's (which isn't edited yet). I know I post on the website that certian things will be talked about, and then because I cannot make the time those things don't get talked about.

Today, I was quite sick. I ended up being taken to the hospital due to my fever. I do not have H1N1 (The doc said H1N1 doesn't attack the throat like my pain, and a test came back negative), it looks like I have tonsilitis.

I'm on antibiotics, and if there's no improvement I'm going to go to the Hospital again tomorrow for another check up as per doctors orders.

I'm hoping to be normal again before the podcast normally goes up, even though I could not make the recording. I just wanted to apologize to everyone and let everyone know what's up and why things may be a bit delayed this week.
Chiaki

View user profile http://www.aaapodcast.com

Back to top Go down

Re: My absences

Post  Mikhail on Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:39 am

Thanks for the honesty Chiaki. But i think i speak for everyone when i say dont worry about it. you need to take care of yourself and get better. because if you dont have your health you dont have much at all. So follow the doctors orders and get better so you can bring us more AAA fun. Take care Chiaki and feel better. We'll miss your absence.
Mikhail

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  CanadaMan on Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:17 pm

Get better very soon Chiaki! Being sick is not fun, and being sick in a foreign land is even less fun.

Clearly you need those flannel maple leaf boxers right away.
CanadaMan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  elvenbladerogue on Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:30 pm

Get Better soon. Don't worry you may be missed but i think the fan rather see that your better and doing well than having you be sick and tring to do the pod cast not feeling well. So eat some chicken noodle soup and some ramen and you should be better soon Very Happy
elvenbladerogue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  bakuhasu on Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:05 pm

Hey Chiaki! Get better soon you know all the people here at AAA love you and your Rena costume. Get better so we can all hear your sexy voice at the podcast.

Best wishes from SF Bakuhasu
bakuhasu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Leader on Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:46 pm

Mikhail wrote:Thanks for the honesty Chiaki. But i think i speak for everyone when i say dont worry about it. you need to take care of yourself and get better. because if you dont have your health you dont have much at all. So follow the doctors orders and get better so you can bring us more AAA fun. Take care Chiaki and feel better. We'll miss your absence.

ToT you make me so proud Mikhail.... TT.TT
Leader

View user profile http://rrfdp.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum