Haruhi Suzumiya

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Haruhi Suzumiya

Post  Rekka on Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:51 pm

I see lots of anime on here that I've never seen anywhere else before, but I was kinda surprised to see there are some (Ok, alot) of anime you have not reviewed, first and foremost being The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, i'm guessing the reason you don't review anime like Bleach and Naruto is because almost everyone knows them already, and they have been out for a while, however TMOHS is actually not that old, alot of people I know have never seen it, i've never seen it aired on TV before, and its actually very good in my opinion. Season 2 starts off kinda bad (endless 8 ) But the rest is good. Plus with A movie (about the 4th novel I believe) coming out, and so much more novels to make more seasons about, I have a feeling this anime will not be canceled anytime soon.
Rekka

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Haruhi Suzumiya

Post  Chiaki on Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:07 pm

I think we haven't reviewed Haruhi because it's kind of like Bleach and Naruto, most people have seen it because it's SO popular. But, that's not to say it's not worth a review! I think everyone amoung the addicts has seen it already so a review should be no problem. Very Happy
Chiaki

View user profile http://www.aaapodcast.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Rekka on Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:29 pm

Not many people who make shows actually listen and respond to their viewers as quickly as you guys do, and I personally think thats one of the reasons I'm gonna love coming to this forum as often as I hope to.
Rekka

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  bakuhasu on Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:55 pm

One question you like first season or second season? O and don't ask me for my opinion on this anime....
bakuhasu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  The Green Gentleman on Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:45 pm

I loved the first season of this show, and was really looking forward to the second. Then I hit endless eight. I sat through every episode. Consecutively. In one sitting. I believe that may be when I lost my sanity and became green. Great series though, and I would second a review, if only for the hosts' opinions on the show. I've read all the novels and am looking forward to the movie.

Suzumiya-san is my goddess. Lol. jocolor
The Green Gentleman

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/the.green.gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post  Rekka on Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:52 pm

I found season 1 about a year ago right after i was getting depressed about how boring life was, which this anime fixed that quickly (somehow) and I watched the whole season that night. in may i watched episode 1 of season 2 and the first half of endless 8 (2nd half wasnt realeased yet) loved episodes 1 & 2 but when I saw episode 3 (endless 8 2) i got bored and quit half way throgh ep 4

now i skipped to the last endless 8 then watched/loved the rest

XD im way to descriptive, psp charecter cap is annoying
Rekka

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  The Green Gentleman on Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:55 pm

Haruhi was my first anime series that I bought, I just had $100 sitting around and bought it. I watched the first episode on YouTube after I put in my order and figured that buying it wasn't a mistake.
The Green Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post  CanadaMan on Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:09 pm

There's nothing wrong with being descriptive Rekka. Myself, I know of Haruhi, but haven't watched it yet.

Last edited by CanadaMan on Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:11 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Not paying enough attention)
CanadaMan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rekka on Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:54 am

Yes, but being very descriptive can be VERY annoying if you are using the PSP and its charecter Cap (if you look at my above post, that is just a couple of charecters less then the PSP limit, thats how small it is)

Anyway, I can't wait for the movie to come out, i've started to read the Light novels as well, and I am reading a fanfiction called the Genderbending of Haruki Suzumiya
Rekka

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Mitsugi on Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:15 pm

I think that after only 5 months of podcasting, having over 80 reviews down is pretty darn good. Smile But you're right, Haruhi Suzumiya is an obvious anime that we have not reviewed. We focus on the new anime on this podcast, so typically unless somebody specifically requests it, older anime aren't going to get done as quickly.

That being said, it's a good thing because you get to tell us what to review. Bakuhasu loves his because he makes me review things that scar me for life. Twisted Evil See? That's what my face looks like now thanks to him!!!
Mitsugi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  bakuhasu on Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:19 pm

Mitsugi wrote:Bakuhasu loves his because he makes me review things that scar me for life. Twisted Evil See? That's what my face looks like now thanks to him!!!

HAAHAAHAA!!!! I thank you alot for doing this Mitsugi! Ooo and just a side question. When is the next Hentai session out?
bakuhasu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Leader on Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:08 pm

I haven't even heard of that anime. What's the plot/story basis of the anime?
Leader

View user profile http://rrfdp.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  The Green Gentleman on Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:12 pm

Leader wrote:I haven't even heard of that anime. What's the plot/story basis of the anime?
God is girl and that girl is incredibly hyper, and has no clue about her Omnipotence. The main character, Kyon (a nickname, we don't know his real name) accidentally a friendship with her, and they form a club looking for aliens time travellers and ESPers. And sliders. Shenanigans occur and Kyon gets annoyed.
The Green Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post  bakuhasu on Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:25 pm

I would also like to add that this anime (in my eyes) started the whole Moe craze, for anime the crew at Kyoto Animation.
bakuhasu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rekka on Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:15 pm

Plus, for someone intrested in music like you, I figured you should know this anime has an amazing sound track and songs ^^
Rekka

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Leader on Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:41 am

Alright, I'll have to check it out then ;)
Leader

View user profile http://rrfdp.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top