to introduce myself

View previous topic View next topic Go down

to introduce myself

Post  betsy48 on Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:38 pm

Hi everyone! I'm very unsophisticated and not very educated in the field of anime, but I have watched it with my sons for many years and, I have to admit, I get very addicted, very quickly. My favorite is probably Chobits. I know, I'm sorry, but I love it. No, wait, my absolute favorite of all time is Totoro. It was also my first. Then came Kiki's Delivery Service. Love that one, too. My repertoire is very diverse, however, as I have watched some very dark anime like Ninja Scroll, Akira and Monster. I loved X. It was so compelling. I was completely addicted to that one. I love Excel Saga and Fruits Basket. The ones that made me cry were Kana Little Sister, Searching for Full Moon, Grave of the Fireflies and Air. My less favorites were Porcorosso and Steam Boy. I mean, I liked them, but not as much as some others. Anyway, I have left out a ton, but I don't remember the names as easily as I do the actual anime. Good talking to you all. cat

betsy48

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Welcome!

Post  Mitsugi on Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:43 pm

Sounds like you've seen a good bit of anime. Also, a very diversified repitoire; Totoro, X, Ninja Scroll, etc... Very nice.

Hope to hear from you soon and welcome to our fledgling yet friendly AAAPodcast forum!
Mitsugi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: to introduce myself

Post  Chiaki on Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:56 am

Welcome to the podcast! Yay anime moms! Raising the kids right Very Happy
Chiaki

View user profile http://www.aaapodcast.com

Back to top Go down

Welcome! We Love you!

Post  Mitsugi on Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:10 am

I think you will really benefit from our podcast. WE like to do alot of new reviews but we like to get people exposes to holder stuff as well. You seem to be more into the older stuff.
Mitsugi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: to introduce myself

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top