Sailor moon has returned!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sailor moon has returned!

Post  elvenbladerogue on Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:29 pm

it has been annouce AND confirmed that Sailor Moon has returned, As of Sept 1st in Japan, it just got to Itily, and they are hoping to have it back in the USA some time this year.

I am so excited about this! however there is a twist to this. There is Rumor that there is a new Season for sailor moon, no one is sure if it's true or not. Google "Sailor Moon has returned" to find out the info about sailor moon coming back.

This bit of new made me so happy and excited to see the sailor scouts returned! i know i can download the anime, and watch it on youtube, but it's still exciteing if it does come back to the USA that means you can buy stuff for it again, like the DVD i always wanted but never got.

if any of the host of the AAA podcast read this, could you help me find more info on it. i know you all have a better source of info than i do. If possible talk about it on the podcast?
elvenbladerogue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sailor moon has returned!

Post  kiyomiuchiha05 on Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:47 pm

I heard about that too! Funimation's picking it up, and I read that the 5th season of Salior Moon had too much that the orignal company didn't want to edit the stuff out. I also read that it will be the way it was meant to be, meaning they won't be floping some characters genders or relations to each other. I'm excited for it, my little sister can watch the horrid kids dub, I'll watch the new one
kiyomiuchiha05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Anarchy on Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:40 am

WoOt, That's awesome!
Anarchy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content