herrro! im new and im makapoochi

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: herrro! im new and im makapoochi

Post  Mikhail on Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:49 pm

Thanks Mitz im going to look into getting it. Hell man i cant keep going the way i am i gotta do something. this just might be it. thanks again.
Mikhail

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  makapoochi on Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:34 am

wow sweet! lol i like how there's so many peeps into martial arts and fitness here. mitzugi that p90x sounds verry interesting. i think i will def torrent it. have you ever read any of bruce lee's books mitsugi? he definitely one of my idols. mainly because his thirst for knowledge was unmatched.

kimiko u should def add wing chun to ur list. im certain if u take it u'll get hooked instantly its one of the most fascinating things i've ever gotten myself into.
makapoochi

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/jairusbilo

Back to top Go down

Post  Mitsugi on Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:35 am

Maka, can you recommend any good Bruce Lee books to me? Perhaps I'll pick one up if you have one to recommend.

Make sure to take a stab at the trivia questions each week. You don't get
penalized
for giving a wrong answer, but you might win a really great prize!
Just send me, Mitsugi, a Private Message via the forum. Good Luck!!!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
LONG LIVE, Great Teacher Onizuka!
Mitsugi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  makapoochi on Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:46 am

Bruce Lee: The Art of Expressing the Human Body.

i havnt actually read this one yet but here's the discription i found of it

Beyond his martial arts and acting abilities, Bruce Lee's physical appearance and strength were truly astounding. He achieved this through an intensive and ever-evolving conditioning regime that is being revealed for the first time in this book.
makapoochi

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/jairusbilo

Back to top Go down

Post  bakuhasu on Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:16 am

@Mitsugi wrote:How tall are you baku?

If you're serious, I would recommend you go on bittorrent and download the P90X program. It'll make you a beast. I was already in shape when I started but now I can do 1 armed push-ups like Goku after only 6 weeks of the program. P90X has a "fit-test" that assesses if you're capable of doing the program. If you aren't seriously though, and you want something laid back, I'd recommend you do a less intense program like Power90 or something. But then again, you never really get results from "laid back."

Get some whey protein mix also. It's basically essential. You'll build muscle like 3x as fast if you eat it everyday. Tastes good too.

Alright!! I'll take a look at it.. Just saying I don't want crazy abs and all that ideological nonsense I just want to be fit and that is all. I might try things here and there and I'll give the whey proteins supplements a try. O and I am around 5'4" which is pretty short for people around my age.
bakuhasu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  CanadaMan on Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:05 pm

Baku, the fastest way to gain good weight is to work out. And either a gym or P90X will suffice. I'm still underweight for my height, I'd like to gain another 10-15lbs, but I'd also settle for another 5.
Gym workouts will take time and money, and require good eating. If you're interested, head to your local Y or gym and ask the people at the desk to help you on the right track.
P90X will take time, and require good eating. But, it comes with a schedule, an eating guide and suggestions.

And 5'4? You don't look that short in your videos ... but wow. You make me seem like a giant.
CanadaMan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Mitsugi on Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:08 pm

I'm 5'8'', 145lbs but I used to be 160. I didn't think I looked fat at 160, people still called me thin. But it just goes to show that no matter how much you weigh there is always fat to be taken off. You can lose weight, or gain muscle. Both will make you stronger and more athletic. It's amazing how much faster you can run etc, after you trim off 5lbs of fat.

Losing fat is easier than building muscle, but ultimately it's important to do both. A gym is going to cost you money. P90X you can simply download on torrent. That is free, but regardless of your workout method, eating whey protein and lean meats and veges is the only way you'll gain muscle. That is going to be expensive regardless. I recommend buying a 5lb tub of whey protein powder and having like 1 protein shake in between every meal. That'll support your workouts well and that extra 100G of protein a day will do miracles for your workouts.

Make sure to take a stab at the trivia questions each week. You don't get
penalized
for giving a wrong answer, but you might win a really great prize!
Just send me, Mitsugi, a Private Message via the forum. Good Luck!!!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
LONG LIVE, Great Teacher Onizuka!
Mitsugi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: