Introduction

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Introduction

Post  HollowSoul on Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:05 pm

I look forward to the forums. My name is Nick. I'm 15 years old and I LOVE anime. I'm a friend of Hat-N-Clogs. He got me into this by me borrowing his Ipod and listening to the Hentai Session 15.5 I think lol. My favorite anime is Euruka Seven. Very Happy
avatar
HollowSoul

Posts : 4
Join date : 2010-02-27
Age : 22
Location : the dark place in my mind

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduction

Post  Mikhail on Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:39 pm

Welcome to the Forums. And no offense but i dont think the hentai episode is something you should be listening to just yet. oh Well see you round the forums Hollowsoul
avatar
Mikhail

Posts : 119
Join date : 2009-11-02
Age : 29
Location : New Jersey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduction

Post  bakuhasu on Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:26 am

LOL I definitely left the "Baku stamp of unavoidable Hentais". Good to have you in the forums and it's a great time here! ENJOY YOURSELF! Eureka 7 is a enjoyable anime too!
avatar
bakuhasu

Posts : 504
Join date : 2009-10-15
Age : 26
Location : San Francisco, California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduction

Post  Mitsugi on Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:36 am

Rofl, that is hilarious. Did we take your innocence HollowSoul? Just wait until you hear hentai session 5. It's down right pornographic.

Welcome to the forum! You make me laugh to myself and that says a lot as its 3am. I hope you enjoy yourself here on our forum and website! Feel free to make yourself at home and review requests etc...

_________________

Make sure to take a stab at the trivia questions each week. You don't get
penalized
for giving a wrong answer, but you might win a really great prize!
Just send me, Mitsugi, a Private Message via the forum. Good Luck!!!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
LONG LIVE, Great Teacher Onizuka!
avatar
Mitsugi

Posts : 473
Join date : 2009-07-23
Age : 32
Location : Orlando, FL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduction

Post  Chiaki on Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:46 am

Okay for the record, they're supposed to be 18+ so if your parents say something... Shocked

But welcome to the forums! Where it's like a pants party every day!

_________________
Can you hear it...?
If you have truly not lost all hope,
Then you can hear it, the sound that races through the revolution of the world!
avatar
Chiaki

Posts : 197
Join date : 2009-07-20
Age : 27
Location : Osaka, Japan

View user profile http://www.aaapodcast.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduction

Post  CanadaMan on Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:49 am

Chiaki wrote:Okay for the record, they're supposed to be 18+ so if your parents say something... Shocked

But welcome to the forums! Where it's like a pants party every day!

Is that 18+ mentally or physically? Because I don't always qualify for one of those ...

Welcome to the A.A.A. forums Hollowsoul. Listening to a Hentai episode first may have messed with your perception for the rest of the podcast ...
avatar
CanadaMan

Posts : 202
Join date : 2009-10-10
Age : 32
Location : New Westminster, BC, Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduction

Post  HollowSoul on Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:37 am

CanadaMan wrote:
Chiaki wrote:Okay for the record, they're supposed to be 18+ so if your parents say something... Shocked

But welcome to the forums! Where it's like a pants party every day!

Is that 18+ mentally or physically? Because I don't always qualify for one of those ...

Welcome to the A.A.A. forums Hollowsoul. Listening to a Hentai episode first may have messed with your perception for the rest of the podcast ...

No... It darkened it Twisted Evil
avatar
HollowSoul

Posts : 4
Join date : 2010-02-27
Age : 22
Location : the dark place in my mind

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduction

Post  bakuhasu on Sun Feb 28, 2010 2:03 am

HollowSoul wrote:
CanadaMan wrote:
Chiaki wrote:Okay for the record, they're supposed to be 18+ so if your parents say something... Shocked

But welcome to the forums! Where it's like a pants party every day!

Is that 18+ mentally or physically? Because I don't always qualify for one of those ...

Welcome to the A.A.A. forums Hollowsoul. Listening to a Hentai episode first may have messed with your perception for the rest of the podcast ...

No... It darkened it Twisted Evil

AWESOME! Mind if I stain it more with my infamous hentai reccomendations? Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
avatar
bakuhasu

Posts : 504
Join date : 2009-10-15
Age : 26
Location : San Francisco, California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduction

Post  HollowSoul on Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:02 am

you can try but i don,t think there is any more room for more stains Twisted Evil
avatar
HollowSoul

Posts : 4
Join date : 2010-02-27
Age : 22
Location : the dark place in my mind

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduction

Post  bakuhasu on Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:46 am

HollowSoul wrote:you can try but i don,t think there is any more room for more stains Twisted Evil

HAHAHA!!! That's awesome I like you man!
avatar
bakuhasu

Posts : 504
Join date : 2009-10-15
Age : 26
Location : San Francisco, California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduction

Post  elvenbladerogue on Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:10 am

bakuhasu wrote:
HollowSoul wrote:
CanadaMan wrote:
Chiaki wrote:Okay for the record, they're supposed to be 18+ so if your parents say something... Shocked

But welcome to the forums! Where it's like a pants party every day!

Is that 18+ mentally or physically? Because I don't always qualify for one of those ...

Welcome to the A.A.A. forums Hollowsoul. Listening to a Hentai episode first may have messed with your perception for the rest of the podcast ...

No... It darkened it Twisted Evil

AWESOME! Mind if I stain it more with my infamous hentai reccomendations? Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil


Don't worry if all else fails i can always purge his mind with my evil acts of sin! so welcome to the forums man! just remember don't feed the animals (Baku,Canadaman, Elvenbladerogue, Saber, and Mikhail)

Also forewarn, watch out for the AAA Trap, Rekka. He will lure you into his well.... traps.
avatar
elvenbladerogue

Posts : 267
Join date : 2009-08-06
Age : 30
Location : Orlando, Florida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduction

Post  Kimiko on Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:35 am

elvenbladerogue wrote:
bakuhasu wrote:
HollowSoul wrote:
CanadaMan wrote:
Chiaki wrote:Okay for the record, they're supposed to be 18+ so if your parents say something... Shocked

But welcome to the forums! Where it's like a pants party every day!

Is that 18+ mentally or physically? Because I don't always qualify for one of those ...

Welcome to the A.A.A. forums Hollowsoul. Listening to a Hentai episode first may have messed with your perception for the rest of the podcast ...

No... It darkened it Twisted Evil

AWESOME! Mind if I stain it more with my infamous hentai reccomendations? Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil


Don't worry if all else fails i can always purge his mind with my evil acts of sin! so welcome to the forums man! just remember don't feed the animals (Baku,Canadaman, Elvenbladerogue, Saber, and Mikhail)

Also forewarn, watch out for the AAA Trap, Rekka. He will lure you into his well.... traps.


Wow..... I waited WAY too long to reply to this thread. Firstly, it's a pants party AND an ass dance everyday, Chiaki. ^_~ Just sayin'. Secondly, as long as you don't get us in trouble lol! enjoy the hell out of the hentai episodes, Hollowsoul, and welcome, my friend, to the forums. And thirdly, all you guys are hilarious. Make yourself at home, Hollowsoul! The corruption has just begun Twisted Evil Chow!
avatar
Kimiko

Posts : 30
Join date : 2009-11-16
Age : 27
Location : Hogwarts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduction

Post  bakuhasu on Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:36 am

Kimiko wrote:
elvenbladerogue wrote:
bakuhasu wrote:
HollowSoul wrote:
CanadaMan wrote:
Chiaki wrote:Okay for the record, they're supposed to be 18+ so if your parents say something... Shocked

But welcome to the forums! Where it's like a pants party every day!

Is that 18+ mentally or physically? Because I don't always qualify for one of those ...

Welcome to the A.A.A. forums Hollowsoul. Listening to a Hentai episode first may have messed with your perception for the rest of the podcast ...

No... It darkened it Twisted Evil

AWESOME! Mind if I stain it more with my infamous hentai reccomendations? Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil


Don't worry if all else fails i can always purge his mind with my evil acts of sin! so welcome to the forums man! just remember don't feed the animals (Baku,Canadaman, Elvenbladerogue, Saber, and Mikhail)

Also forewarn, watch out for the AAA Trap, Rekka. He will lure you into his well.... traps.


Wow..... I waited WAY too long to reply to this thread. Firstly, it's a pants party AND an ass dance everyday, Chiaki. ^_~ Just sayin'. Secondly, as long as you don't get us in trouble lol! enjoy the hell out of the hentai episodes, Hollowsoul, and welcome, my friend, to the forums. And thirdly, all you guys are hilarious. Make yourself at home, Hollowsoul! The corruption has just begun Twisted Evil Chow!

The guy was corrupted to begin with...
avatar
bakuhasu

Posts : 504
Join date : 2009-10-15
Age : 26
Location : San Francisco, California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduction

Post  elvenbladerogue on Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:39 am

bakuhasu wrote:
Kimiko wrote:
elvenbladerogue wrote:
bakuhasu wrote:
HollowSoul wrote:
CanadaMan wrote:
Chiaki wrote:Okay for the record, they're supposed to be 18+ so if your parents say something... Shocked

But welcome to the forums! Where it's like a pants party every day!

Is that 18+ mentally or physically? Because I don't always qualify for one of those ...

Welcome to the A.A.A. forums Hollowsoul. Listening to a Hentai episode first may have messed with your perception for the rest of the podcast ...

No... It darkened it Twisted Evil

AWESOME! Mind if I stain it more with my infamous hentai reccomendations? Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil


Don't worry if all else fails i can always purge his mind with my evil acts of sin! so welcome to the forums man! just remember don't feed the animals (Baku,Canadaman, Elvenbladerogue, Saber, and Mikhail)

Also forewarn, watch out for the AAA Trap, Rekka. He will lure you into his well.... traps.


Wow..... I waited WAY too long to reply to this thread. Firstly, it's a pants party AND an ass dance everyday, Chiaki. ^_~ Just sayin'. Secondly, as long as you don't get us in trouble lol! enjoy the hell out of the hentai episodes, Hollowsoul, and welcome, my friend, to the forums. And thirdly, all you guys are hilarious. Make yourself at home, Hollowsoul! The corruption has just begun Twisted Evil Chow!

The guy was corrupted to begin with...

Well he is a hollow after all.
avatar
elvenbladerogue

Posts : 267
Join date : 2009-08-06
Age : 30
Location : Orlando, Florida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduction

Post  bakuhasu on Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:40 am

I like where this is going.... Twisted Evil
avatar
bakuhasu

Posts : 504
Join date : 2009-10-15
Age : 26
Location : San Francisco, California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduction

Post  Mitsugi on Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:30 pm

Lol you guys are going to make the server explode! hhaha

_________________

Make sure to take a stab at the trivia questions each week. You don't get
penalized
for giving a wrong answer, but you might win a really great prize!
Just send me, Mitsugi, a Private Message via the forum. Good Luck!!!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
LONG LIVE, Great Teacher Onizuka!
avatar
Mitsugi

Posts : 473
Join date : 2009-07-23
Age : 32
Location : Orlando, FL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduction

Post  Hat-N-Clogs on Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:32 pm

Haha Nick it seems they like you XD He is very twisted and has a high sense of DARK HUMOR. Welcome! afro
avatar
Hat-N-Clogs

Posts : 22
Join date : 2010-01-21
Age : 21
Location : Moore, Oklahoma

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduction

Post  bakuhasu on Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:43 pm

Hat-N-Clogs wrote:Haha Nick it seems they like you XD He is very twisted and has a high sense of DARK HUMOR. Welcome! afro

That is what I like and thank you Hat and Clogs to have this wonderful gentlemen in the forums!
avatar
bakuhasu

Posts : 504
Join date : 2009-10-15
Age : 26
Location : San Francisco, California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduction

Post  Kimiko on Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:17 pm

Ha! Likewise ^_~ Thanks for sparking an avalanche of a thread, HollowSoul. And trust me when I say, as a member of the twisted and corrupted, you are among friends here at AAA. If you couldn't already tell lol!
avatar
Kimiko

Posts : 30
Join date : 2009-11-16
Age : 27
Location : Hogwarts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduction

Post  Rekka on Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:45 pm

To many quotes Shocked

Anyways, My first post since the new site =D Nice job guys,

And second of all, thanks for joining the community =D I am also 15, but I bet that If i tried, I could easily beat you when it comes to being messed up in the head. Don't let the fact I love moe and slice of life fool you, I have other things I'd rather not talk about on my PSP too >=D

Nice to meet you =D
avatar
Rekka

Posts : 153
Join date : 2009-12-09
Age : 22
Location : Radcliff, Kentucky

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduction

Post  elvenbladerogue on Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:50 pm

Rekka wrote:To many quotes Shocked

Anyways, My first post since the new site =D Nice job guys,

And second of all, thanks for joining the community =D I am also 15, but I bet that If i tried, I could easily beat you when it comes to being messed up in the head. Don't let the fact I love moe and slice of life fool you, I have other things I'd rather not talk about on my PSP too >=D

Nice to meet you =D

yeah dont let him talk about his corss dressing habits... and whatever you do DO NOT accepted any pics from rekka! i did! and all i have to say is KITTY!!!!! (since i rather not think of the rest of the pic)
avatar
elvenbladerogue

Posts : 267
Join date : 2009-08-06
Age : 30
Location : Orlando, Florida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduction

Post  HollowSoul on Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:12 pm

I heard from Hat-N-Clogs not to listen to you ever Elvenbladerogue. He said something about a picture burned in his mind forever lol.
avatar
HollowSoul

Posts : 4
Join date : 2010-02-27
Age : 22
Location : the dark place in my mind

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduction

Post  Kimiko on Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:53 pm

It's burned in everyone's mind @.@ *throws up a little*
avatar
Kimiko

Posts : 30
Join date : 2009-11-16
Age : 27
Location : Hogwarts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduction

Post  Hat-N-Clogs on Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:16 pm

Exactly DX
avatar
Hat-N-Clogs

Posts : 22
Join date : 2010-01-21
Age : 21
Location : Moore, Oklahoma

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduction

Post  elvenbladerogue on Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:06 pm

HollowSoul wrote:I heard from Hat-N-Clogs not to listen to you ever Elvenbladerogue. He said something about a picture burned in his mind forever lol.

hehe i did say i do evil acts of sin. >.>
avatar
elvenbladerogue

Posts : 267
Join date : 2009-08-06
Age : 30
Location : Orlando, Florida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduction

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum